Best Electronic & Telecommunications GATE Classes in Pune, Electronics GATE Classes – GATEWAY INSTITUTE
- Street: Pune Satara Road, Pune
- City: Pune
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 411043
- Listed: September 4, 2018 8:20 am
- Expires: 771 days, 15 hours
How to Prepare for Electronic & Telecommunications GATE?
Looking for the best ways to Prepare for Electronic & Telecommunications GATE? Well, stop right here and read this blog. We have brought forth the best tips, tricks, suggestions and guidelines from GATE experts and toppers. This compilation is the secret sauce of success.
For Electronic & Telecommunications GATE Classes in Pune click here.
Let’s get started with tips and tricks that will help you prepare for Electronic & Telecommunications GATE:
- Make a proper schedule
- Follow GATE syllabus religiously. GATE 2019 syllabus is cited below:
- Section 1- Engineering Mathematics
- Section 2- Networks, Signals and Systems
- Section 3- Electronic Devices
- Section 4- Analog Circuits
- Section 5- Digital Circuits
- Section 6- Control Systems
- Section 7- Communications
- Section 8- Electromagnetics
- Look at previous years GATE paper analysis
- Confide in books
- Keep solving as many GATE Test Series papers as you can
- Detoxify your mind time and again.
- Do not study with an anxious mind
- Try and practice yoga and meditation
- Make a list of formula and keep it handy
- Take proper sleep
As I mentioned earlier that you must confide in books and make them your best friend, below is the list of reference books for ECE with author’s name.
Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
For Electronics GATE Classes click here.
Control Systems by Nagrath and Gopal
NPTEL Video lectures by M. Gopal
Network Analysis by Van Valkenburg
Solid state electronic devices by Ben G. Streetman and Sanjay Banerjee
Digital Signal Processing by S.K Mitra, Modern digital and analog Communications system by BP Lathi, Signals & Systems By Alan V. Oppenheim
Microelectronics Circuits by Sedra & Smith, Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory by Robert L Boylestad & Nashelsky, Pulse and Digital Electronics by Millman and Taub
Digital Logic and Computer Design by M.Morris Mano, Digital circuits and design by Salivahanan
Elements of Electromagnetics by Matthew N.O. Sadiku
Office No. 44-45, B- wing,
5th Floor, K.K. Market, Dhankawadi,
Pune Satara Road, Pune – 411043
Maharashtra – INDIA
Mobile No:- +91 77570 97730, +91 78756 10374
59 total views, 1 today